Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Snake And Its Plea

"Ravaging times are back again my King, the times are not ravaging in itself, it is them the group which I always blame are to be blamed"


"?"


"O Lord of the throne which is held by the Queen, I plead thee, to voice your command and rid this land from the sins of the blamed"


"!"


"I exhort and I expect, My silent emperor, of great punishments you will mete, to those who I always blame, not because they deserve, but because, they are to be blamed for the deeds of everyone"


"?!"


"The Son of Queen, I am afraid, will cast you away from the throne, but the time, is yet to arrive in all its pomp and glee. I will smile then, my Lord, with an evil smirk and grin, for you have disappointed me by your appalling silence, I will stamp my foot upon thy bearded chin"


"??"


"O Queen, I admire thy patience, thy courage, thy tenacity. You, my Queen, are to be admired, the namesake King has his speech stolen and yet still alive. My Queen, let your Son rise and let the Silence fall"


"!!"


"Bloody hound of the hand! I screamed and sang so much and this man still blinks and stares and looks at me with his worn out eyes and exclaimations and question marks. Cant he ever talk ? Let the queen go to hell with her son and whoever she wants to go with. I am out of my skin".


Thus spoke the snake from the desert, cast his old skin away, and with a new greenish whitish bluish skin, disappeared into the bushes.

No comments: