Saturday, March 17, 2012

Caught Thinking Out Loud


These dim-witted nit wits knew they were being photographed. What they did not know what was, they were being secretly scanned for their thoughts too!

From Left to Right –
Santosh Snake Naga: “I hope Sailesh wont mind the disappearance of his shades. After all, I just borrowed it with an intention of returning it back. Probably I should have told him when I took it, but now it’s too late. Anyway, I am going to give it back after this photo session. I hope he will not see it reappearing. It would be bad for my reputation. If he has not seen it disappearing let him not see it reappearing. That way, everyone will be happy. Especially me.  By the way, who is that photographer? Cant even see a damned thing in this dark shades. I can see that he has beard and long hair. Oh there is a tattoo too. I think it is Vardhaman. Sometimes you get so confused between those two guys.”

Bala The Gentle Giant: “Haha. It was so funny. Really. It was very funny. Although I cant remember, why exactly it was funny, it was really funny, and that much I can remember. Oh  crap! Is that guy taking our photograph? Shit ! I hope I don’t look as fat as I really am. Not that it matters. If wifey is ok, who the hell cares about the world. Huh. But that was really funny. I should tell this to the wifey. Only if I can remember what caused it to be funny. Damn! When will Sailesh press the ‘cilck’ button?!!  Seems to be taking forever”

Kapil KD Dev: “There is no privacy at all. This shameless bugger is taking a photograph even when I am sleeping. Uh oh. Where is my mobile? I don’t know how many messages I might have missed. Might I be appearing very serious? I should smile. I hope my smile doesn’t appear artificial, because, I really don’t want to smile, I need to reply to those messages which definitely would be lying in my inbox now, but then if I don’t, what will people think. Especially the guy who is lying like a log next to me. I don’t want to appear like a person who is missing something. Smile, grin, and bear it for now”

Vardhamana PJ PG Whatever: “Ray-Ban! God given. God created. The sun is shining bright, and here I am, as chilled as a bottle of beer. Did that come out in a wrong way. I think it did. I think that’s why people think I am obsessed about self , hair, and every silly little thing. Though I beg to differ. This KD here is pretty serious. I think he is thinking about Amy Jackson. Amy Jackson is a pretty girl ! Which movie did she star in? I got to research on that today. Hmm. I hope this photo comes out nice. I might look like a barbarian, but I should look like an official barbarian. There, it came out wrong again, all obsessed about the self! What is wrong with me!!!”

Pawan Silent Prabhakar: “For a change everyone is grinning. Thank god photographs don’t talk. If they had that feature, I would have really gone mad. I listen to their crap in the office, I listen to their crap in the cafeteria, I listen to their crap in this resort, and I cant listen to their crap even after I go home. Thank god for the photographs. Thank god they haven’t hit upon the idea of making a video! The moment they decide on creating a video, I am going to plug my ears with the strongest stuff that nature has ever created. I don’t want to listen to the ‘La’s, the ‘bugger’s, the ‘bloody hell’s, and the other assorted Nepali, Malayalam, Kannada,  Tulu swear words. But, why the hell am I smiling? Bloody hell. Oh shit, this swearing disease! It’s contagious !”

No comments: